Quorn Lincolnshire Sausages (Aldi) – Product Review

Review by Michael Smith (Veshengro)

AldiQuornSausages1_webFor the first time ever I gave Aldi's Quorn (vegetarian/vegan) sausages a try – I have tried and tasted many different kinds and brands – and those are the first that were not dry and tasteless. In fact they were very much akin to a cross between beef sausages and pork sausages. Juicy and great tasting.

While they are available at my local Adli store I am unable to actually find them listed on the Aldi.co.uk website, but then not everything that is standard in the range is ever listed there, it would seem.

At £1.49 for a pack of 8 sausages they are definitely cheaper than many others I have seen and tasted and thus even better value for money.

I never thought that I would ever come to enjoy those products having experienced only those that were very dry and (almost) tasteless, even on many of the trade shows and such places I happen to attend as a journalist, but these ones certainly make for a change and I did enjoy them very much. Thus I can most wholeheartedly recommend them.

© 2016

Full Disclosure Statement: The GREEN (LIVING) REVIEW received no compensation for any component of this article. Even the package itself was purchased at the local Aldi store